Life has been Lynchian as of late… I thought I might dress the part.
My favorite garment to bring out in the spring is my beloved owl skirt. It has actually been requested by friends lately as it seems to be their favorite as well. It was purchased in a church basement thrift store in a $1 bag sale during high school. It has seen many incarnations since. Playing it up a little more ladylike is how the owl skirt fits in this spring.
Cardigan – Rodarte for Target
Tank – Forever 21
Belt – Old Navy
Skirt – thrifted treasure
Heels – vintage
My best friend, Dalton, is here visiting and so I don’t have the time to make a huge post but… I didn’t want to leave you hanging, so here is my look for tonight. This is not my Halloween costume or really a costume at all I just got inspired by my favorite film, David Lynch’s Eraserhead.
We’ve been making things for our costumes all day today so tomorrow promises to be incredible! I hope to have a lot of pictures to share. Have an amazing weekend!
This afternoon I was very surprised and delighted to receive my first blog award! It definitely makes me smile to think that Style Fuss is beginning to grow! I received the Kreativ Blogger award from the lovely Carolyn at The Average Stylista. Thank you soo much! This made my day!
Here are Rules
1. Tell 7 things that you don’t already know about me.
2. Name 7 other blogs to receive this award
3. Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated
4. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Things You May Not Know About Me: Ciara of Style Fuss
1. I have always been an outlandish dresser…
2. I have a fabulous (and growing) Barbie collection… I’m just a little obsessed.
3. I sort of (really) love David Lynch…
4. I like to use a variety of media when making art. It is usually my computer but sometimes I try other things…
5. I visited NYC for the first and second time this year… and loved it even more than I expected. Can’t wait to move in the nest few months! ♥♥♥
6. I am basically a clone of my mother.
7. Okay, this isn’t really a secret or unknown thing… I really miss my best friend a lot!
And with that, you know (even) more about me!
I would like to give this award to:
2. Jenny H. at Sidewalks are Runways
3. Kimicha at The Door in my Wardrobe
4. Indy GrrrL
5. Miss Christy at Out the Other Side
7. Sherin at Hi Fashion
Be sure to check out the blogs of these ladies! Always amazing content from each of them. Thank you again to Carolyn!